ARM Discovery Fund
Who is this suitable for?
Investors who want high capital growth over the long term to meet various objectives such as paying for education, buying a property or leaving a legacy for loved ones
- Grow your wealth over the long term with returns above inflation
- Earn multiple returns through capital appreciation and dividends
What the fund invests in?
- Equities: 40%-65%
- Fixed income securities: 15%-30%
- Real estate: 15%-30%
- Cash: 1%-10%
The proportion of the Fund invested in each of the asset classes will vary within the ranges provided as the market environment changes, and their potential risk and return change. However, the proportion will always remain within the ranges above.
Minimum initial investment: N10,000
Minimum additional investment: N5,000
Equity and real estate provide superior long-term protection against inflation. The high risk of equities and real estate is lowered by also investing in fixed income securities and cash, which provide a fairly predictable income stream and easy access to your money.
- Type of Fund - Open-ended. This simply means that you can enter or exit the Fund whenever they want.
- Inception Date- The ARM Discovery Fund was started in 2002.
- Previous Name - Equity Growth Fund (EGF) which was established in January 1995. The name of the Fund was changed to ARM Discovery Fund in 2002
- Listing - Memorandum listing on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in April 2002
- Management Type - The Fund is managed on a discretionary basis, which simply means that the fund manager can take decisions to buy and sell assets without referring to the clients for every transaction.
- Management Fees - 1.5% of Net Asset Value (NAV) of the Fund
- Fund Manager - ARM Investment Managers
- Trustee - First Trustee (a subsidiary of First Bank of Nigeria Plc)
- Registrar - First Registrars (a subsidiary of First Bank of Nigeria Plc)
- Custodian- Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Investment Tracking - Access to investment account online
- Payment Options - Online Payment is available via the online portal and you can set up a standing instruction with your bank for periodic payments.